Is it worth investing in shampoos and products from the pharmacy or drugstore?
Special hair cosmetics have a direct impact on the quality, nutrition and growth of hair. We definitely consider it a good and beneficial investment. ,,Topical use of hair products, for example, caffeine-containing shampoos, tonics and hair serums, has a desirable effect. It consists in speeding up, streamlining and improving the quality of the resulting treatment,'' recommends Silvia Andelová, M.D. However, he stresses the need for comprehensive care and treatment both externally and internally. This includes an optimal supply of the necessary vitamins B, C, D, K, folic acid, zinc, iron, selenium, calcium, beta-carotene, polyunsaturated fatty acids.
What can I do for myself in the care or prevention of hair loss?
- Don't pull your hair by combing wet strands - apply a product to help detangle and use a wide-toothed comb.
- Avoid too much hot styling - curling, ironing, blow-drying - use protective styling products to protect your hair from heat damage.
- Once a week, give yourself a skin massage to get the blood flowing.
- Ask your doctor about medications or supplements that may be causing you to lose hair.
- Make sure you have a really healthy lifestyle. Some studies also point to a link between smoking and male pattern baldness.