Mesotherapy is a treatment, aimed at rejuvenating and invigorating the skin, its regeneration and hydration, promoting the formation of collagen and elastin.
Our skin starts to age from around the age of 25. That is why mesotherapy is suitable as a first step to restore and maintain the elasticity and radiant appearance of the skin without signs of fatigue.
Thanks to the effects of anti-aging mesotherapy, your skin is color unified, hydrated and more elastic. Mesotherapy also contributes significantly to collagen production in the skin and cell regeneration.
How does the treatment work?
The secret of mesotherapy lies in the fine needles, which are used to inject not only hyaluronic acid into the skin, but also a mixture of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and many other active substances.
Mesotherapy is painless thanks to the anaesthetic cream that is applied to the skin before the procedure.
This technique can be used to treat the skin of the face, eye area, neck, décolleté , back of the hands, shoulders, thighs and also the abdomen.
Mesotherapy is a biologically progressive treatment requiring a minimum of 5 series of treatments to achieve the optimal effect - visibly younger skin.
Contraindications to mesotherapy:
- autoimmune diseases, herpes zoster
- taking antibiotics and blood clotting drugs
- allergies or hypersensitivity reactions to hyaluronic acid
- inflammation and infection at the application site
Recommendations before mesotherapy:
- a few days before the planned mesotherapy it is advisable to avoid taking drugs containing salicylic acid (Aspirin, Acylpyrin...);
discontinuation of other drugs affecting blood clotting must be consulted with the doctor who indicated their use
- the day before the procedure as well as on the day of the mesotherapy itself, avoid alcohol consumption
After mesotherapy, we recommend avoiding direct sunlight for at least 1 month and using SPF 50+ daily
A doctor from our team will recommend a daily care routine ideal for your specific skin type.