Does your skin need more collagen or does your immunity need a bomb against viruses?
The body can absorb a maximum of 200mg from conventional dietary supplements. The rest is excreted. This is due to a lack of vitamin carriers in the small intestine. Infusion therapy gets the C from the blood directly to where it is needed, without burdening the stomach. It is recommended to undergo it therapeutically, but also preventively.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the psyche,
- promotes collagen production,
- improves the appearance of the skin,
- acts in the treatment of atherosclerosis,
- stimulates and stimulates the immune system,
- fights viruses and bacteria,
- increases fitness, vitality and energy,
- reduces the frequency of asthma attacks.
Needles would you rather avoid?
At our reception you can buy an alternative in the form of a gel with a comparable effect to a preventive intravenous dose. Thanks to the liposomal form, it is currently the only method by which up to 98% of vitamin can be delivered from the intestines directly into the blood. Liposomal vitamin C is made from natural ingredients without synthetic substances, gluten and sugar. It has no side effects, does not burden the stomach or kidneys.